Family Office Assistant Bookkeeper
- Performs a variety of administrative & clerical functions to support the Family Office team (Director + 2 FT Bookkeepers/Acct Mgrs).
- Handles multiple projects and helps prepare deliverables and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Sorting credit card statement receipts
- Set up & organizing files, moving files to storage
- Internet research/prepare research reports
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office and other relevant software applications (Datafaction knowledge a plus)
- Knowledge & experience in assisting bookkeeper
- Knowledge of Excel software + other bookkeeping software helpful
- Excellent customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Great attention to detail
Location – Century City
Please send your resume in Word format to:Allan Fisher
Premier Financial Search