Audit / Tax Senior for Prestigious West Long Island CPA Firm
Our client is a middle market firm with 100-person staff primarily serving clients in commercial real estate, manufacturing, and retail.
- Prepare tax returns
- Execute day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various high profile clients
- Audits financial statements, including reviews of quarterly financial information
- Audits of internal control over financial reporting including SOX 404
- Occasional interaction with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- CPA, or candidates that has already passed at least two parts
- 3 plus years of current experience in a local CPA firm
- Stability in work history (a must)
- Supervisory experience in a CPA firm (a plus)
- Excellent and responsive oral and written communication skills
Salary based on previous experience with range from 60,000 – 80,000.
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please email me your resume, as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Premier Financial Search is a leading executive recruiting and staffing services firm to the accounting and finance industry in New York, New Jersey, California, Oregon, and Washington that has developed into one of the largest and most respected firms known for dedication to professionalism, market and industry knowledge, and consistent acclaim for client and candidate satisfaction.
Relocating? Our firm specializes in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call us to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail.
Please send your one-page resume in Word format to:Allan Fisher
Premier Financial Search