Audit Senior Manager - San Diego
- Communicate with business owners, as well as, the internal accounting and audit departments of clients to ensure delivery of exceptional client service.
- Plan, lead and execute audit/attest engagements for complex organizations with US and international operations; both public and private.
- Supervise, develop and train audit engagement teams.
- Technical Accounting and Audit competency and ability to resolve technical accounting and audit matters, working with firm Quality Assurance experts/
- Interact directly with Partners and clients as necessary on matters related to engagement management.
- Assist with strengthening and expanding existing client relationships.
- Communicate audit findings and results to client management team and Board of Directors.
- Opportunity to actively participate in firm-wide initiatives, CPE development and training delivery, and recruitment efforts.
- Mentor, coach and develop audit and tax (as necessary) team members.
- Able to provide critical thought and leadership on the operation and direction of the audit practice.
- Interact extensively with firm and regional technical leaders.
- Assist, and lead in some instances, with growth initiatives and other firm branding efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Master's Degree or other applicable advanced degree preferred.
- CPA with experience in a professional services firm.
- Minimum of 9 years of progressive experience in a professional services firm, including a minimum of two years of supervisory responsibilities required.
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
120,000 – 140,000
Are you planning to move to San Diego Area?
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocations plans in more detail!
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Please send your resume in Word format to:Allan Fisher
Premier Financial Search